al-Masmiyya (al-Kabira, al-Saghira):
Four settlements were established on al-Masmiyya al-Kabira village lands. The girls' school is deserted, while the boys' school has been converted into an Israeli army installation. Some of the houses are inhabited but others have been turned into warehouse. An Israeli gas station is located on the same spot were the village's station once stood. The lands in the vicinity are cultivated by Israeli farmers.
The settlement of Kefar ha-Rif was established on al-Masmiyya al-Saghira village land in 1956. Virtually no traces of the village remains, and the site is overgrown with weeds.